• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Halloween comics tomorrow

12 posts in this topic

I'm gonna need a little more information on this one.  Even Kav needs a little bit of something to get him blabbing.

I queried my LCS buddy about this he said he does not participate.  No one comes, cares, or shows any interest so its $200 wasted.  He said the comics are small and few pages.

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, kav said:

I queried my LCS buddy about this he said he does not participate.  No one comes, cares, or shows any interest so its $200 wasted.  He said the comics are small and few pages.

It looks like there will be 19 regular size comics, and 9 small comics. In the link I provided above you can see the list available, also tells what LCS in your area will be participating when you enter your zip. 

1 hour ago, KobaltDog said:

Got any pics of the motherload :gossip:

So I discovered 30 of semi key dollar books, check out the other thread including Punisher Armory 10, first appearances of Legion, Moon girl, Hush, plus cool covers like Moon Knight 24.  That was the highlight.  I think you already saw those.

I also got a few slabs in at 50% discount and finally got a Spawn Newstand.  I also got won a few POPs  and candy.   Lastly, I got about 18 free Halloween comics to top it off.

Edited by Wolverinex