• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, who's going to be in San Diego?!?

36 posts in this topic

I know, I know,...I could read thru countless pages of posts & figure it out for myself, but who's coming to SD Con? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll be working the booth with friends at the Southern California Comics booth,...hope to meet you! hi.gif

yay.gif

Moi acclaim.gif

And I'll be standing next to you at the booth for part of the time as SOCOL will also be displaying comics from EsquireComics.com!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

Woopee!!! (sp?) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, looking forward to it !!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

yay.gif

I'll be there purchasing for Fantastic Comics. Hope to meet you guys.

I'll be there, successfully hunting down the amazing bargains that will undoubtedly be plentiful. Ish.
And then marking them up to a ridiculous level! yay.gif

I'll be there, successfully hunting down the amazing bargains that will undoubtedly be plentiful. Ish.
gossip.gif Just because you can'ty handle the GBP poke2.gif

YES!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! cool.giftongue.gifwink.gifsmirk.gifsumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

I hate you!

YES!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! cool.giftongue.gifwink.gifsmirk.gifsumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I know, I know,...I could read thru countless pages of posts & figure it out for myself, but who's coming to SD Con? I'll be working the booth with friends at the Southern California Comics booth...

What do YOU care, loser? At least we know what booth to avoid now! tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

I know, I know,...I could read thru countless pages of posts & figure it out for myself, but who's coming to SD Con? I'll be working the booth with friends at the Southern California Comics booth...

What do YOU care, loser? At least we know what booth to avoid now! tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

My plan worked perfectly !!! acclaim.gif

yay.gif

PS: I hate you, come visit. hi.gif

PS: I hate you, come visit.

Hey! I bought a scratcher lottery ticket for $2 and won $80. I am not gonna cash it in. Will take it to San Diego. In case some disaster happens like I over spend or lose my wallet etc, I will have the money to at least cab to the airport and get a few meals!

Hey! I bought a scratcher lottery ticket for $2 and won $80. I am not gonna cash it in. Will take it to San Diego. In case some disaster happens like I over spend or lose my wallet etc, I will have the money to at least cab to the airport and get a few meals!

Or Greggy puts you in a "Death-Hold" !!! sumo.gif

Or Greggy puts you in a "Death-Hold" !!! sumo.gif

Fantasizing it were you instead? sumo.gifsumo.gif