• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
6 6

128 posts in this topic

That's it for today. The wife is calling and it's about that time. I will try to answer messages later tonight. Thank you for all the purchases so far. I hate to let some of these go but the next 2 months are looking expensive :| I am open to offers on everything posted thus far.

I hope everyone has a great and safe night tonight - NIk

13 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

Forbidden Worlds #24 is back on the market and I'm about to get started back up.

Forbidden Worlds 24 is the new Beyond 25. An underated book with a killer precode horror love story!

Edited by Darth Corgi

Ghost Comics #11 - Fair/Good or so. Looks nice, but the cover is completely split and detached and some pages are splitting but none have completely split. Great copy if you want one that is at least complete and presents like a higher grade.

Asking Sold! to mwotka

Ghost 11 A.jpg

Ghost 11 B.jpg

Edited by Nikelspot

Harvey Comics Library #1 Teen-Age Dope Slaves - A classic, the cover only attached from the back of the top staple but there with pretty good strength. I would say 2.5 Good+but could see a 3.0. The rest is complete and attached. There is a name on the back cover. And you'll be happy to know that Corrinne went on to only mildly drink socially and when times got hard. She never did the dopes.

Asking $750

Harvey Library 1 A.jpg

Harvey Library 1 B.jpg

Haunt of Fear #16 - 1st Appearance of the Old Witch - Nice copy, there is a tiny piece of tape at the top of the spine fixing a 1/4 inch spine split and on the back cover about a 2 inch slice in the middle of spine going to the middle of the book. Technically a likely 4.5 maybe 5.0 but presents like 6.0 and without slice may be with a press.

Asking $500

Huant of Fear 16 A.jpg

Huant of Fear 16 B.jpg

Manhunt #9 "Ole Girl Caught Slipping in the Subway" Hardly ever seen. 3.0 Good/Very Good. Cover is attached at both staple but pulled from the front of the bottom. 1 inch spine split at the bottom. Nice presentation for the grade. Complete and attached.

Asking $375

Manhunt 9 A.jpg

Manhunt 9 B.jpg

My Romantic Adventures #50 - A classic and impossible to find. Presents like 5.0 but technically 2.0 or so due to the cover and all the interior pages having a 2 inch split up top. Top may have gotten dried out at some point. There is no brittleness or flaking now. Complete and attached.

Asking $1500

My Romantic Adventures 50 A.jpg

My Romantic Adventures 50 B.jpg