• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHROMIUM!!

46 posts in this topic

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

word!

don't know what it means, but it's got to be either complimentary or well wishing, so i'm feeling good about jumping on board here

Basically he wished me a Merry Xmas and congratulated me on my superior taste in Football Teams...oh and something about pressing a Hulk 181... acclaim.gif

All that in three words? tongue.gif

word!

don't know what it means, but it's got to be either complimentary or well wishing, so i'm feeling good about jumping on board here

Basically he wished me a Merry Xmas and congratulated me on my superior taste in Football Teams...oh and something about pressing a Hulk 181... acclaim.gif

As a people we Belgians believe that true sentiments can be conveyed using few words, unlike other Europeans who tend to chew the fat for hours and hours

chewinthefat_1.jpg

word!

As a people we Belgians believe that true sentiments can be conveyed using few words, unlike other Europeans who tend to chew the fat for hours and hours

chewinthefat_1.jpg

Hey! Where'd you get that photo of my family! sumo.gif

word!

chewinthefat_1.jpg

Why is cousin Angus stabbing uncle Fergus in the back ?? Or is that a family tradition ?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

word!

chewinthefat_1.jpg

Why is cousin Angus stabbing uncle Fergus in the back ?? Or is that a family tradition ?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually cousin Angus just accidently stab my dad Hamish (on the right) in the hip. insane.gif