• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Added one Tough PCH - The Tormented #2

12 posts in this topic

I was recently lucky enough to upgrade some of my favorite books that were super hard to find even once!  So as I'm sitting here giving the kiddies candy, I figured I'd give you all a crack at the undercopies!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  ONLY ONE LEFT - THE TORMENTED # 2 at the end of the thread! 

Here is my KUDOS thread - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=9150228&Searchpage=3&Main=400729&Words=Axmen&topic=0&Search=true#Post9150228

RULES are - 

Shipping is $10.  I'll ship within 3 days of payment.

You can return within 3 days of receipt in same condition but you pay shipping (realize these are low grade copies - Im putting pics and describing the main issues, so dont think you are getting a misgraded gem somehow). 

PAYPAL ONLY...

SALES TO USA ONLY

Buyer must pay within 24 hours of "Taking It" 

First :takeit:or I'LL TAKE IT in the thread wins, BUT feel free to PM if you've got a deal to propose. Time stamp makes the final decision if someone posts on the thread, unless we've agreed to a PM deal first!

Any questions feel free!

Go ahead and make an offer!  I'm definitely not a pro grader and these are hard to price anyway so let me know if I'm way off base on the $$$!  

PLUS - I'm down to trade for similar condition pre-code horror in demand covers like these.

Edited by Axmen
Add Pic

Astonishing 30

I've literally seen this for sale 3 times in the last 3 years and I bought 2 of them.  Then oddly enough I see another on the board today.  Despite that this is Mega Hard To Find! 

The main issue with this one is the soiling/staining and also the top staple tears (although it is attached well).  I guess I'll call it a 2.0.  Asking SOLD by PM

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Edited by Axmen

Tormented #1

Prices on this have been through the roof whenever it surfaces

The main issues with this are the small piece missing front lower right corner and the centerfold loose at top staple and barely hanging on the bottom.  I bought it as a 3.0 so I'll stick with that. 

Asking SOLD by PM

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

IMG_0977.JPG

image4.jpeg

Edited by Axmen

And the final offering

Worlds of Fear #9 

The main problem on this is the cover wrinkling aside from that its pretty good shape so I'll call it 2.5

Asking SOLD!!!

OPEN TO OFFERS ON EVERYTHING!!

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Edited by Axmen
On hold

As I said, I bought higher grade copies of these books - so I'd like to pass these on (and get some $$ towards the replacements) SO IM BLOWING THEM OUT

ASTONISHING 30 NOW SOLD! 

VOODOO 10 NOW SOLD!  

Make me an offer OR trade me something cool of comparable value! 

Edited by Axmen

0lI forgot about one last book I just got an upgrade for - The Tormented #2   Hard to Find! 

The cover is attached, just barely at top staple - and centerfold is loose at bottom staple, and barely hanging on the top.  2.5 I guess.

Asking SOLD by PM! 

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

Edited by Axmen
price cut