• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oakland "Sundance Kid" #1 CGC 9.2

10 posts in this topic

I'm starting to feel like a crack addict in rehab...first Greggy's last two rounds on eBay, Banner's 100 pagers that ended last night and now this. You all couldn't have listed these a month ago? mad.gif

Jim

I'm starting to feel like a crack addict in rehab...first Greggy's last two rounds on eBay, Banner's 100 pagers that ended last night and now this. You all couldn't have listed these a month ago? mad.gif

Jim

Just give in, you know you have no self control. Admit that to yourself, and move on. Bring your checkbook.

Jim

Just give in, you know you have no self control. Admit that to yourself, and move on. Bring your checkbook.

If that was the case, I'd have already put a bid in on your Adventure #416... smirk.gif

Jim

Hey Jim, when will you be settled in your new location?

Not until mid-Oct at the earliest...but my comics collection won't be with me. I'm only taking a shortbox with me...mostly to use for my website. With the family gone I foresee having alot of time on my hands so I'll have more time to devote to it...

Jim

Hey Jim, when will you be settled in your new location?

Not until mid-Oct at the earliest...but my comics collection won't be with me. I'm only taking a shortbox with me...mostly to use for my website. With the family gone I foresee having alot of time on my hands so I'll have more time to devote to it...

Jim

Your still staying on the boards right? poke2.gif