• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DAREDEVIL #3 - NICE HIGH GRADE COPY!

3 posts in this topic

Here is a nice raw copy of DD #3 in 9.2.  Has a very small amount of color touch  - see the large pics.  Complete with Off White pages.  [Could be OW/W, but I'll be conservative and call it OW]  Unpressed to my knowledge.  Very good candidate for a press / sub if you're into that.

Asking $395.  Compares very well with a CGC'd 9.2 copy that sold on Heritage.  You can find that via GPA if you want to see that one.  This copy looks great in hand!

Paypal preferred.  Payment expected within 48 hrs.

First 'I'll take it' wins over PMs.  Offers welcome.

Returns ok, but please ask questions before offer or buy.  It is restored with color touch.  That's it.   Price includes USPS Priority shipping with delivery and signature confirm in the US.

I've been on the boards since 2004 [although haven't sold anything of late].  On ebay since 1998 with 100% feedback.  Will package VERY securely and update buyer on each step of shipment including tracking, etc.  I value communication on both the selling and buying side.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking!

DSCF2682.JPG

DSCF2683.JPG