• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does that look like a ten to you guys? Look at the top staple.

13 posts in this topic

If '10' is the standard of perfection, NOTHING is a '10' as the focal distance grows progressively closer, and most certainly NOT this particular "lucky lotto winner". Hey, If you're going to have a "Lotto", then to continually reperpetuate the incentive to submit books worth no more than their cover price, SOME lucky submittors HAVE to win SOMETIME! If nobody wins, nobody plays, and pays to have $3.00 books slabbed. Plain and simple.

I would have been more impressed if he/she was selling an USM with the current hard to keep in great condition covers that received a CGC 10 (I have an Ultimate Spider-Man 33 and 36 CGC 9.8...if I saw I a 33, or 36 that received a perfect ten I would be stunned to see such a book, I know USM 33 9.9 copies have been sold on ebay for a small fortune).

Not to mention that 29 is just not a particularly highly desired issue of USM (unlike say, the first 13 issues, 22...the double-sized issue, 25, 33, and 36). Of course, all of the above is just my opinion...take it for what it is worth.

Regards

Christopher H

Staple isn't perfectly at the apex of the spine's edge fold?

Offtopic:who is this anorectic guy on the USM cover??? It can't be spider-man? Tell me it isn't so confused.gif