• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mylar bags for graded comics CGC

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Saw this on Amazon while trying to figure out the best Mylar to house my silver age or valuable comics and what boards to use. Do these Mylar bags for graded comics do anything to protect the comics besides from scratches that the normal plastic bag they are in usually can do or a box? To get more to my question would these ever be worth it to buy for a slabbed comic as the slab comic is already protected from being slabbed?

25 BCW Graded Mylar Comic Book Bags - Lasts Indefinitely

91EbbARyYCL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Krishosein

38 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

Hi All,

Saw this on Amazon while trying to figure out the best Mylar to house my silver age or valuable comics and what boards to use. Do these Mylar bags for graded comics do anything to protect the comics besides from scratches that the normal plastic bag they are in usually can do or a box? To get more to my question would these ever be worth it to buy for a slabbed comic as the slab comic is already protected from being slabbed?

25 BCW Graded Mylar Comic Book Bags - Lasts Indefinitely

91EbbARyYCL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm not aware of any added benefit for the comics. It only protects the case itself. It makes it easier to slide books in and out of a tightly packed box.