• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone in hampton roads richmond area of virginia?

3 posts in this topic

Have quite a few golden age and other looking for someone to eyeball and or advise on my collection, will travel and pay for time.  Already got hosed by a local reputable dealer, hopefully this is the right place to post.

thanks in advance  

1 hour ago, G-off said:

Have quite a few golden age and other looking for someone to eyeball and or advise on my collection, will travel and pay for time.  Already got hosed by a local reputable dealer, hopefully this is the right place to post.

thanks in advance  

I think its probably ok to post here.

BUT I think if you want serious help from serious folks, you should probably give a few more details.  Like the size of your collection, maybe some generalities about some of the titles.  Maybe a couple random pictures.  Although paying people for their opinions is a good start.

Good luck.

I live near you ...I've been selling books for years and don't have the money to buy a large collection, so my assessment would be an honest one, with no motivation to misrepresent. I could also point you in the right direction and provide advice if you want to sell. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu