• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Mayhew shared a post to the group: Original Comic Book art and Commissions for sale.

3 posts in this topic

SUPER RARE OPPORTUNITY from #mikemayhewstudio Some of you know I really avoid commissions. I like doing them, but assignments always pop up. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS I am offering 3 slots for fully painted 11” X 17” commissions featuring the character of your choice. The price is $5000 each, which includes shipping and insurance. These are painted in watercolor with a brush and airbrush and approximate the level of quality found in my painted, published marvel art. Contact me at mike@mikemayhewstudio.com for more information and details. First come, first serve. I plan on getting all of them done within the next two months. These are some examples of ones I’ve done in the past and show what the final art will look like.