• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED —-If you’re into Bronze Archie and Romance, then you’re in luck!!!
4 4

641 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, electricprune said:

That might have been one of the nicest collections of late issue Chilis out there.

I’m glad someone else can enjoy them. I have one more short box left and I just flipped through them.  I thought they were miscellaneous Archie titles, and they are but they look to be older. Many say $.12 on the cover and they seem to be in better shape (under a bedroom lamp).  I’m beginning to think the owner took the nicer copies and put them in this box.  Because of Thanksgiving, I’ll probably post them on Black Friday. 

Claim what you can’t now !!!

5 minutes ago, KryptoMayor said:

I’m glad someone else can enjoy them. I have one more short box left and I just flipped through them.  I thought they were miscellaneous Archie titles, and they are but they look to be older. Many say $.12 on the cover and they seem to be in better shape (under a bedroom lamp).  I’m beginning to think the owner took the nicer copies and put them in this box.  Because of Thanksgiving, I’ll probably post them on Black Friday. 

Claim what you can’t now !!!

The variety of unique books in this thread has been amazing!  Thanks for offering on the boards

(thumbsu  unfortunately there were three books that were encapsulated (not CGC) so I could not post them here. But they are on eBay if anyone is interested. 

Starting bid is just a penny (at $5.50 now w 5 days to go) 

Search Millie Special 1 by Stan Lee or Young Love or Young Romance  

Woke up at 4AM today and it took 2 hours to update this thread, but......

All SOLD books are marked as SOLD :whee:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!!

Since I will be taking the day off and we're close to the end, All remaining books are 50% OFF for those who bought already.

:whatthe: But that will put some of these books about 15-20% of guide. (Insane I know, Happy Holidays)

What if I haven't bought, but now want to..... Don't worry, there's a deal for you too!

First Time Customers: Make your first purchase of $20.00 at listed prices, then anything else you select is 50% OFF

:tink::martini:

On November 19, 2018 at 2:29 PM, KryptoMayor said:

Love Stories 152 (copy A) In FN/VF ... $5.00

23B6B228-CC58-4F20-ADAB-725194738C1F.jpeg

Take at 50 percent off

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

Add to my pile:

Laugh 260 (Copy A) in VF ... $4.00
Laugh 279 (sticker on cover) in FN/VF ... $2.00
Laugh 288 in VF/NM ... $4.00
Archie’s Girls Betty and Veronica 204 In FN+ ... $2.00
Archie’s Girls Betty and Veronica 191 in FN+ ... $2.00