• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee signatures

7 posts in this topic

Hey folks! As I did not have the privilege to meet the late Stan Lee in person, I’m not familiar with the authentication stickers. I’ve seen 2 types and needed help confirming if they are both legit stickers or not. Both look similar except one has a number and the trademark symbol. Maybe ones an older version label? 

I would think the sticker with the number would be authentic, but not sure.

Any help is appreciated as I of course would like to make a purchase. Thanks!

B09159B1-7F1A-4F59-B9E2-A20A4B41F27D.jpeg

978D766D-A1A2-4EFE-A85E-91937D531BF3.jpeg

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage

I would go with a yellow label CGC SS book then you know 100% its legit.

But I have seen the one with the Number before of a few books.  How authentic it is I do not know as I am sure someone might of found a way to remove the label and use it on more precious material.

3 hours ago, Krishosein said:

I would go with a yellow label CGC SS book then you know 100% its legit.

But I have seen the one with the Number before of a few books.  How authentic it is I do not know as I am sure someone might of found a way to remove the label and use it on more precious material.

Thanks! Makes sense. Normally I would go yellow label all the way, this go around though I’m actually looking for a specific signed funko Stan Lee ‘nuff said’ pop and unfortunately no real way to tell aside from the holograms and/or a COA.

Edited by rogue14
Spelling

Who knows.  Not to mention some of the different handlers he had, maybe some variations.   I found it asinine that you go and get his autograph for $100 then have to pay another $20 (or was it $25) at the end of the line if you wanted the hologram stuck on your item.  Bunch of crooks.     

9 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Who knows.  Not to mention some of the different handlers he had, maybe some variations.   I found it asinine that you go and get his autograph for $100 then have to pay another $20 (or was it $25) at the end of the line if you wanted the hologram stuck on your item.  Bunch of crooks.     

Wait until the real truth comes out ..... that guy who everyone thought was Stan was a CLONE ........... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I actually have no problem buying Dynamic Forces signatures directly though Dynamic Forces.  I have a John Romita sketch from them from a number of years ago.