• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Fresh Bronze and Copper Marvel art For sale

4 posts in this topic

Hey, doing a one week sale of some unshopped pretty fresh bronze and early copper age marvel/dc hero artwork, the stuff you generally are hoping to find when you check out the classifieds for. Drop me a line if you want any of it, I'm inundated with trade offers on this stuff from CAF so to save time, If you want to trade you have to make me an offer of one piece of slightly higher value main stream super hero work. I like New Mutants and Star Wars in particular.

P.S. If you WANT TO TRADE, have a specific trade in mind and understand im going to want 1-2 similar quality older hero items if trading.

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=191131

27 minutes ago, ComicBookQuest said:

That John Buscema Incredible Hulk is amazing 

Agreed, nice HULK.  Looks like it has some fading, to be expected, and mat wear from a previous frame job. Love it!

Some one (?) should find a way to grab this.  (Hint, hint to the wife Christmas is coming) David

buscema.jpg

Edited by aokartman
clarify