• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Original Art Appreciation Thread

27 posts in this topic

Ok, back to the appreciation of Silver Age art. Here's a page I just picked up. Apologies for the dupicate posting with the thread in Comics General...... but I can't tell you how JAZZED i am to have landed this page! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifcloud9.gif

TOS84P8.jpg

Well, when I'm not working as a hired assassin, I spend my time at home practicing my C-4 plastique techniques.

grin.gif

You had better hope the Feds are not monitoring this message board. 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif

Well, when I'm not working as a hired assassin, I spend my time at home practicing my C-4 plastique techniques.

grin.gif

You had better hope the Feds are not monitoring this message board. 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif

Who do you think I work for? wink.gifheadbang.gif

Sorry for double posting, but if you don't look at the OA thread in Comics General, here is my latest pickup. In my opinion, this is one of the best pages of the entire book. This gives me a 3 consecutive page run of the classic Thing vs Doc Doom battle. cloud9.gifyay.gif

ff40p16.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but if you don't look at the OA thread in Comics General, here is my latest pickup. In my opinion, this is one of the best pages of the entire book. This gives me a 3 consecutive page run of the classic Thing vs Doc Doom battle. cloud9.gifyay.gif

ff40p16.jpg

Wow,....great page! Congrats !!! thumbsup2.gif