• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age sale: raw run extravaganza CLOSED
3 3

326 posts in this topic

Here's a slew of favorably priced Silver of all publishers, especially loaded with extensive runs of TTA/Hulk and Thor.  Since a lot of these comics were acquired way back in the 1970s, my incredibly low cost can be passed onto you the buyer.  

The particulars: the list prices are firm, but I will gladly negotiate a discount for purchases of five or more comics.  All books are conservatively graded to ensure your satisfaction, and guaranteed unrestored unless otherwise noted.  Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal.  Shipping is $10 within the US for up to 6 comics - other locations and quantities will cost a bit more.  Returns are accepted for full refund of purchase price within 10 days of receipt, but since you'd have to pay for return shipping, please look over the large scans carefully and feel free to request a detailed description of the condition and flaws of any comic, which I'd be happy to provide and which frankly is better than anyone's scan.  Click on any image twice to pull up the large high resolution scan.

Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope you find something you like at a price you'll not find elsewhere.

First up:

• Captain America #100
  • VG+
  • signed on the splash page by Jack Kirby
  • $350  SOLD!

Kirby signed this for me at the Phil Seuling New York Comic Con in 1975.  My comics and travel buddy from back in the day Kevin could confirm I was there with the King, but in addition I sold the convention program book on these boards a few years ago, and in this and an upcoming Bronze Age sale will be listing books autographed by other creator attendees, including Steranko, Adams, and Wrightson.  That was some great introduction to comic cons!  I've not seen another Kirby-signed Cap 100 on E-Bay or any other venue, and there's only a single copy in GPA notated with a Kirby signature, so this is likely a rare signed comic.

Cap100sale.thumb.jpg.13c35a5698c4d18de3e32a472aeb9f7e.jpg

Kirbysig1.thumb.jpg.43e4cec5e186e66d13af0d4ff0616ebb.jpg

Edited by namisgr
book sold