• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't upload comic images(.jpg's) to Imgur..Anybody else having this issue? (I'm fine now)

3 posts in this topic

Hello, If anybody here uses "Imgur" to upload images, are you having any trouble uploading?  
I cannot upload anymore comic images right now.  I've contacted them and sent a support email. 
Just dragging and dropping images just does not work..I don't get any pop-up errors or some type of error message(s) this way.  
If I click on the "Add Images" button, the images just do not upload.  
If I click on "Upload Images" button I get this...

{"data":{"error":{"code":403,"message":"Forbidden","type":"ImgurException","exception":{}},"request":"\/upload","method":"GET"},"success":false,"status":403}

Just wondering if it's an "Imgur" issue or PC specific issue (mine).  I'm thinking it's an issue with my account but not quite sure.  I'm hoping they will respond soon.

Edited by musicmeta

They responded very quickly.  I'm able to upload images now.   I had to change my email preferences to another email account because of this.

Unfortunately, due to heavy abuse by spammers, we're no longer allowing uploads from certain email domains, and your email domain happens to be one of those.
This is a temporary patch to an existing problem and we hope to find a more suitable solution very soon.

In the meantime, I believe your issue can be solved by changing the email address that is registered to your account. I'm terribly sorry for the frustration you've experienced, and I hope we can get you uploading and browsing on Imgur once again.
Let me know if you have any other questions; I'd be happy to help.

It's all good now after I switched to another email address..  

I'm fine now.. THANKS!

Edited by musicmeta