• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Fantasy 15

13 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Inhumanx said:

Hello guys,

Please help me out with a grade on this book. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

8D911F14-22F4-40CA-95D6-F40C7E01EEED.thumb.jpeg.7b543627641b73cd42c0522fc54100ef.jpegDD08F864-E625-46BE-8E21-7378784FFF96.jpeg.e8ba4cb99fddfdbea2f80afe1148ebd3.jpeg

Nice book!

Looks to be in the 1.5 range to me, from what I can see in the pictures. I assume it's complete? Shame about the missing cover piece. Many buyers lately just seem to want a decent looking cover in a slab, so this may detract from it's desirability somewhat.

But a nice, key, expensive book either way. You'll be the envy of many of the watching millions this morning Inhumanx! :headbang:

27 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Nice book!

Looks to be in the 1.5 range to me, from what I can see in the pictures. I assume it's complete? Shame about the missing cover piece. Many buyers lately just seem to want a decent looking cover in a slab, so this may detract from it's desirability somewhat.

But a nice, key, expensive book either way. You'll be the envy of many of the watching millions this morning Inhumanx! :headbang:

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

Yes it’s a bummer the bottom piece is missing, but it’s not too often you come across this book raw without flaws.

I was also thinking 1.0 - 1.5, but like anything getting a second or third opinion gives you a bit of peace of mind.

It’s not a cheap book so I just wanted to ease my mind on the purchase.

Also this book is staying for the long run. 

3 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Nice book!

+1

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

+1

after a press, probably a 1.5 to 1.8.  I'm not a big advocate of pressing, but it would help minimize some of the creases and make that book look better.  FWIW, I'm dripping with jealously...especially if you can buy that for 1.0 money.  (note...this presumes the staples look good inside and out).

1 hour ago, Westy Steve said:

after a press, probably a 1.5 to 1.8.  I'm not a big advocate of pressing, but it would help minimize some of the creases and make that book look better.  FWIW, I'm dripping with jealously...especially if you can buy that for 1.0 money.  (note...this presumes the staples look good inside and out).

Thanks for the feedback. Will be a bit before I get this graded and/pressed.

But you guys have helped me out a lot.

I do appreciate it