• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

11 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Before I go thru the trouble of sorting out and go thru the effort of pressing and subbing some of these gems I thought I'd put them up as complete sets first.  They all are in mylar and are nice and off-white / white (possibly white) page quality.  The dealer I bought them from had just picked up a few thousand issue original owner collection and most of these look unread and prime books for collectors and slabbers alike.  Shipping is included in the cost with in the US and International buyers are welcome but it will be at cost -$10 and these sets will have to go priority and will be expensive.  Paypal is preferred but contact me and we can work out other payment options.

Returns will be accepted within a couple weeks of you receiving the set and I'll even split the return shipping just because I believe you will be thrilled with these sets.  No PL or HOS members need buy.  I've been selling on the boards for nearly a decade (wow has it been that long) and I've got pages and pages of positive feedback so buy with confidence.  I'd prefer not to scan each issue at these prices buy I'll scan a few of each set and post up some over all pictures so you can see what you are getting.  Any question will be quickly answered.

Edited by 1Cool

Set of Ewoks 1 - 13 for $150

#1 - 8.0, # 2 - 9.0, #3 - 7.0, #4 - 9.0, #5 - 9.4, #6 - 9.4/9.6, #7 - 9.4, #8 - 9.6, #9 - 9.6, #10 - 9.6 (maybe 9.8 with a press), #11 - 9.6, #12 - 9.6 (possible 9.8 with press) & #13 - 9.6 (possible 9.8 with press)

Transformers 1-80  Complete High Grade Set for $600

#1 - 9.0, #2 - 4 9.4/9.6, #5 - 9.2, #6 - 9.6, #7 & #8 - 9.4, #9 - # 79 - 9.4/ 9.6 (Id say a quarters have a solid change at 9.8 with press), # 80 - 8.5

Edited by 1Cool

:roflmao: there was a dead stink bug in the box with the books and I think it got in each picture before I saw it and thru it out.  Celebrity stink bug

I've gotten a couple offers to split up the sets but for now I'll keep them complete for now.  A bunch of the Transformers are going for $100 in 9.8 so I see this set going thru a prescreening and if even 25 make the cut it will be well worth it for a flipper.  I'll close this thread down Saturday afternoon.  Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.