• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

That does it for the Superman that I have. Later this morning I will hope to start up on either Action, Superboy, or Lois Lane in the late teens. As before, if anyone has a preference please vote.

My plan is to post as much as I can today, then let the thread ride for another day or two before shutting it down ahead of holiday travel. If you see anything you are interested in, please don't hesitate to make offers.

Ok, while I hold my breath waiting for some votes :taptaptap: I will post a couple of oddballs.

Worlds Unknown #1 VFish -- asking $10 + shipping

Very nice copy with very little wear, and most of that non-color breaking, but it does have a very short split at the lower spine of under 1/4".

WorldsUnknown01.jpg

WorldsUnknown01bc.jpg

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

That does it for the Superman that I have. Later this morning I will hope to start up on either Action, Superboy, or Lois Lane in the late teens. As before, if anyone has a preference please vote.

My plan is to post as much as I can today, then let the thread ride for another day or two before shutting it down ahead of holiday travel. If you see anything you are interested in, please don't hesitate to make offers.

I like them all!

Action Comics #240 G -- asking $45 + shipping

Nice enough copy for the grade. Most of the defects are along the spine, where there are missing pieces along the back cover mostly (though note lower left corner. The cover paper is not brittle. Book is otherwise complete, and everything is actually attached at both staples.

Action240.jpg

Action240bc.jpg

Action Comics #267 VG -- asking $119 + shipping

Light creasing in lower right corner, minor chip hanging by a thread on back cover at lower spine corner, 1" split at top of spine. Otherwise book is solid and reasonably fresh.

Action267.jpg

Action267bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Action Comics #269 F/VF -- asking $90 + shipping

Difficult book to grade. Would be about VF+ if not for the chipping around the three free edges of the cover. It is otherwise flat, colorful, glossy, and has white pages.

Action269.jpg

Action269bc.jpg

Action Comics #272 VF-  -- asking $129 + shipping

Another very fresh copy with amazing pages. Chips at corners of cover and many pages (pages are super fresh, so this is not a brittleness issue). Light spine wear, tiny edge tears (again, likely production).

Action272.jpg

Action272bc.jpg

Action Comics #273 F/VF -- asking $99 + shipping

Another gorgeous copy, very fresh pages. Would be a VF+ or even nicer, but for a 3/4" tear along the spine on the top front cover, and another shorter tear along the spine at the bottom front cover in about the same area as the one up top. Also some distributor ink at lower spine corner.

Action273.jpg

Action273bc.jpg