• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Famous First Editions Reprints

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have a picture of the inside of the front and back cover of the Detective Comics 27 reprint from 1974 ?  Do they mirror the original ads from 1939 ??  I know the inside of the front cover from the FFE of Action 1 does .......

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

You da’ man Steve !!!!  Any chance you have the measurements on those inside covers or are able to measure an available hard copy ??  Thanks again for responding !

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

You da’ man Steve !!!!  Any chance you have the measurements on those inside covers or are able to measure an available hard copy ??  Thanks again for responding !

10 x 14 for the FFE reprint

On 12/4/2018 at 10:17 AM, Chicago Boy said:

Anyone have a picture of the inside of the front and back cover of the Detective Comics 27 reprint from 1974 ?  Do they mirror the original ads from 1939 ??  I know the inside of the front cover from the FFE of Action 1 does .......

Is someone trying to pass off the FFE as the original? Fairly common occurrence on eBay

Edited by Sqeggs
Typo

19 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:
On 12/4/2018 at 4:44 PM, Sqeggs said:

Is someone trying to pass off the FFE as the original? Fairly common occurrence on eBay

Was curious. Watching a heritage vid on it that showed part of the action 1 

Seems as if for a while, there was a thread a couple of times a month that involved someone trying to sell an FFE copy on eBay as the original. Haven't seen one in a while, unless they're in CG, which I don't go to much anymore.