• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outler Limits in Waltham MA

10 posts in this topic

was just in there today and they got in some really nice Batman/Superman toys (4 packs, batmobiles,etc) as well as some original art. Steve is a nice guy and easy to deal with.......

Mass. seems to stink as far as shops go, at least in my area. Anything beats New England comics mad.gif though (thats all I have locally). I went to Superworld a few years ago and used to go to Web Head but it seems like even the local shows aren't the place they were pre-cgc. The internet still reigns supreme for back issiues in high grade.

I've posted my problems with NE comcs before about selling candy. I tend to pick up only current comics when I buy them. I've dealt with Neal(Is he still owner) over at WEBHEAD in Wakefield and I find he had the best selection of independant comics.

A few months ago I stopped into a shop right outside of Watertown center and I saw the worse selection ever. No indies, they only had popular Marvel/DC none of the second tier titles. CHRIS