• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM My Flash 109

5 posts in this topic

The staples are attached. The spine actually looks slightly less rough in person. The pages are not brittle. How much does the coupon clip kill it? I've seen rough books from CGC with as much cover "missing" that get 2.0s (like that Action 1) and this is on the back.

flash109back.jpg

flash109.jpg

flash109interior.jpg

Edited by the blob

4 hours ago, oldrover said:

Fair, 1.0. The coupon is not the only problem. Even if the coupon were there, this would probably be a 1.5-1.8 IMHO.

Thanks. 1.0 is probably about right, but I dunno about it being a 1.5-8 without the clip. Have seen worse at 1.8-2.0. (I used to collect slabbed GA in that range) People here were opining that the tape covered x-men 1 was a 1.8-2.0. But the clip does hurt and it isn't an action 1 that would get the benefit of the doubt. Not sending it in for slabbing, of course, just trying to wrap my head around grading a beater, which cgc seems to have a lot of variability on.

Edited by the blob