• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadman by Neil Adams! A great NM run up on ebay at $1 - No Reserve!

4 posts in this topic

I just listed a great Silver age run of Strange Adventures, staring Neil Adams award winning series - The Deadman. Up on ebay at only $1 opening bid and No Reserve.

Some are the Highest Recorded CGC grade, with others being the 2nd Highest. All are fantastic!

Strange Adventures #216 CGC NM 9.4 - Last Deadman!

Strange Adventures #215 CGC NM 9.4 - Deadman!

Strange Adventures #213 CGC NM+ 9.6- Deadman! - Highest CGC grade!

Strange Adventures #212 CGC NM 9.4 Deadman!

Strange Adventures #211 CGC NM 9.4 Deadman! - Highest CGC grade!

Strange Adventures #210 CGC NM 9.4 Deadman! - Highest CGC grade!

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

Mark, I miss your set-up at San Diego. Yours was always one of the first tables I visited. I remember picking up a beautiful Superman #18 from you about fifteen years ago.

Nice Strange Adventures, by the way.

Jeff

Mark, I miss your set-up at San Diego. Yours was always one of the first tables I visited. I remember picking up a beautiful Superman #18 from you about fifteen years ago.

Nice Strange Adventures, by the way.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the very kind words.

I miss setting up myself and always enjoyed San Diego.

It has become such a huge event though and like a double edged sword, and is bitter sweet. I really miss the older convention as it was almost exclusively back issue comics. Now it is a media event of gigantic size and the back issue dealers struggle for space and tend to get lost.

With that said, As soon as I get my personal life in order I indend to set up there again. I am shooting for next year.

I will be attending this year and perhaps we will run ito each other. I will be on a pannel with Mark Zaid, Jon Berk, Maggie Thompson and Tom Gordon.

Hope to see you there!

Mark