• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four #45

7 posts in this topic

A little better but the lighting is still pretty dark. There are obviously numerous spine creases and some right edge wear. The bigger problem for me is how tan the book looks. UNless it's the lighting, CGC will downgrade for the tanning. I'm at the 7.0 range.

16 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

A little better but the lighting is still pretty dark. There are obviously numerous spine creases and some right edge wear. The bigger problem for me is how tan the book looks. UNless it's the lighting, CGC will downgrade for the tanning. I'm at the 7.0 range. 

The tanning isnt as bad as it looks in the picture, The Light I'm using had a really Yellowish glow to it, I'm going to buy some kind of spot light tomorrow, because I'm not having any luck with any of the lights I got at my house, the pics keep coming out to dark

thank you for the grade though

13 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

The tanning isnt as bad as it looks in the picture, The Light I'm using had a really Yellowish glow to it, I'm going to buy some kind of spot light tomorrow, because I'm not having any luck with any of the lights I got at my house, the pics keep coming out to dark

thank you for the grade though

Natural sunlight often works best for me. Also, I have a portable, bright emergency LED light that works well. The portable light allows you to walk it around the house to look for a good location that does not cast shadows.