• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-man #40

10 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, davet75 said:

that looks like a large water stain on the back cover bottom right corner.  If that's the case, then you will take a huge hit on the grade on an otherwise very nice book

its just a crease. no water damage, my scanner is wonky i guess

the cover looks great with just a few color breaking tics but the back appears pretty dirty with some issues on da spine. Maybe a crease or 2. If there's no stains and those are not  creases i don't see why it can't b a 7.0 but i like to round down so say 6.5 for tier level pricing.

1 minute ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

the cover looks great with just a few color breaking tics but the back appears pretty dirty with some issues on da spine. Maybe a crease or 2. If there's no stains and those are not  creases i don't see why it can't b a 7.0 but i like to round down so say 6.5 for tier level pricing.

ahhh now i see what you mean. yeah i see that after tghe word its. good eye.

3 hours ago, Stillirize85 said:

its just a crease. no water damage, my scanner is wonky i guess

so few color breaking creases on the left lower portion and spine, light cover and corner wear, 2 larger bend/creases on back cover, and pen mark near goblin's foot, otherwise great presenting book

6.5 / 7.0 too close to call.  a press to remove the back cover bends/creases would put this solidly at 7.0

Edited by davet75