• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

over $5000 worth of comics for sale on ebay

5 posts in this topic

I am up to 115 auctions on ebay right now. Tons of comics but also records and some Prince Valiant tear sheets from the 1940s-1976. I took advantage of 100 free auction listings which they offered me and used about 85 of them!  

Here is the link to my items

Any boardies who want something can make me an offer here and I can take them down and sell them to you. 15% off BIN/Fixed price or as I just said, make me an offer! I have FF Annual 6, New Avengers 7, Green Lantern 0 1st Baz, runs of some things and just a ton of other stuff. Literally 2000 pounds of groovy goodness!

Edited by Bird

I have multiple copies of some  groovy books so I listed a few tonight, Supernatural Thrillers 5 & 8, MOKF 17 & 19, Giant Size MOKF 4, Giant Size Spider-man 2 & Doctor Strange 169 and such. Remember, 15% off BINs or Fixed Price auctions if you PM me here.

I now have about 190 items on ebay at $7800 or so. If someone wants a larger purchase I can do 25% 35% and maybe even 50% off if the purchases are big enough! I am in the midst of negotiating with a dealer for about 125 books at once including multiple keys both minor and major and want to use this money instead of my money!

link to my ebay stuff

I just added marvel Super Heroes 12, Avengers Annual 10, Eternals 3, and Detective Comics 871 and will be adding Batman 665, 666, 671 and others soon (maybe in the morning as I have to figure out my cgc raffle picks. I pick #16 this year!)

link to my ebay stuff