• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone have this book...

4 posts in this topic

LINK

Note: Pulled this out of a Wal-Mart Exclusive prepackaged 3-pack; My copy has an interesting printing/publishing defect where the Front Cover is printed on the back, and the Back Cover is on the front. If you are looking at the front cover, the binding is on the right-hand side instead of the left, and if you open the comic book (from the left side, it is the last page of the comic book). Don't know if this happened to all of the Second Printing versions or if mine was an odd one out. The back cover is the virgin art of the front cover (no title, logos, or price/barcode block).
The other two comics in the pack were also second printings, but they were fine (and already listed in the CBR database).

LINK

I picked up a copy of the second printing of Secret wars because it was a misprint. I wanted to see if this was a local thing or some other shops had been sent them and it is more common thing. The cover was put on backwards and upside down. Id love to see if anyone had picked one up to or at least seen it. If its not worth anything in the future it was only $5 bucks and a cool piece to the collection