• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fun with #1 Post your Marvel Silver Age #1 issues
3 3

174 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Oooooooo, that's a smoker!!!!! White pages too!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that beauty!!!! If you collect the annuals, the annual #1 fits here too!  (thumbsu

Thank you!!! :cloud9:

I've posted the annual before, but it's such a classic Ditko cover, enjoy sharing it again...

spidey annual 1041.jpg

spidey annual  1 bc097 (2).jpg

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks @01TheDude (thumbsu Well this thread will always be here when you get a chance to scan your other #1 issues, but ya may have to search for it, as it hadn't been touched in about a year and a half. Hopefully we can keep it from drifting away again! 

you know you can tag it is followed content to find it quickly again if you need it. it is at the top of the page

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

Ha! All this time on here and I DIDN'T know that!!!   lol   Thanks for the heads up!!! 

no problem---

use this link to get to your listing (you can also navigate at the top using the three bars, choose your Account, then you will see it the "Content I Follow"

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/followed/