• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spider-Man Appearances?

2 posts in this topic

I was just reading an old Sinister Six story, and remembered that Mysterio was not a part of the Ultimate Six miniseries. Has there been an Ultimate Mysterio appearance to date in USM? If not, Bendis needs to get on the ball with that!

By the way, don't read on if you don't want to know anything about upcoming USM arcs ...

[spoiler SPACE]

But we should all know by now that Ultimate Moonknight and Ultimate Iron Fist will appear in the current arc. I also just read that the arc beginning with issue #83 will feature Ultimate Blade and Ultimate Morbius. thumbsup2.gif

[END SPOILER SPACE]

Bendis and his Ultimate Spidey Run was interesting at first, but now the issue is very weak. You can only play around with the original Spidey's storlines before the ideas start getting bad.........

I still pick it up, because it may get better, but i lose hope with each passing issue.