• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do I read after Avengers Volume 6?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I'm just getting into comics, I've read: Avengers Volume: 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  and I've just finished 6 (Infinite Avengers) 

I can't find a volume ''7'', so where do i go from here? Is there a following comic that continues from there?

Thanks

On 12/26/2018 at 7:35 PM, Rickyy said:

I'm just getting into comics, I've read: Avengers Volume: 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  and I've just finished 6 (Infinite Avengers) 

I can't find a volume ''7'', so where do i go from here? Is there a following comic that continues from there?

Thanks

You are reading the 2012-2015 Avengers.  Those TPBs seemingly end at Vol 6 "Infinite Avengers" at issue 34 but see the "Avengers Time Runs Out" series of TPBs.  Vol 1 of that series starts with #35 of the Avengers series that you started reading.  

There are so many volumes/series of the Marvel characters that the first step you take when presented with this problem is to figure out which volume you are trying to complete and how many issues it had.  In this case it's the 2012-2015 series with 47 issues (maybe/probably the 5th series, who's counting).  Once you know that it's not too hard to search the rest.

------------------

Ture Hoefner

Edited by Turnando
Add number of issues in 5th series