• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, how's the weather in Sarasota?

13 posts in this topic

While walking out of the post office this morning, it dawned on me that I just expressed the most valuable books I've ever submitted right into a freakin' hurricane. foreheadslap.gif

I hope the postal service doesn't have leaky trucks down there.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Please say a prayer for my 11 NM+ silver age Spideys...

I did not follow any news recently and now realize that during this storm, i sent the nicest silver age books I have ever owned.... foreheadslap.gif they're supposed to arrive Monday....

While walking out of the post office this morning, it dawned on me that I just expressed the most valuable books I've ever submitted right into a freakin' hurricane. foreheadslap.gif

I hope the postal service doesn't have leaky trucks down there.

I think you only have to worry about leaks if the trucks stay on the road 893whatthe.gif

plenty of wind, not much rain over here (Pensacola, FL) that'll change come tomorrow. 2 hrs ago this stores was at 115 mph, it's now at 125

frown.gif

it's a pain trying to get ahold of an Expedia CS rep to cancel my trip to SD

>_<

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Please say a prayer for my 11 NM+ silver age Spideys...

dear supreme being..

May you whip up a wind so powerfull the comics end up in my backyard

Dear God,

Please save my comics, I know how precious they are to You.

Oh and help those people who might actually suffer real bodily harm or lose their house cause of the hurricane I guess...

tonofbricks.gif

Dear God,

Oh and help those people who might actually suffer real bodily harm or lose their house cause of the hurricane I guess...

tonofbricks.gif

Because this was a completely serious thread...

Of course there are people in the world with problems far worse than mine or yours. I meant no disrespect.

Dear God,

tonofbricks.gif

Because this was a completely serious thread...

Of course there are people in the world with problems far worse than mine or yours. I meant no disrespect.

I know you didn't, just having a little fun at your expense... poke2.gif