• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] now 20% off remaining books Trades, Hardcovers, Omnibi, Masterworks...you know that sort of thing

15 posts in this topic

I have some collected editions that I am going to offer for sale. No HoS, Probies, or those that I have on ignore (if you cannot PM me I have you on ignore). S/H in the US is included in the price (media mail as these should all qualify but you can pay for priority if you want and I'll cover the first $5 of that); same with international sales, I will cover the first $5 but these are mostly very heavy so it may be cost prohibitive. No returns on these as they are all big and heavy and I don't want to pay shipping both ways but if for some reason you have issue with a purchase we can work something out. I do not expect to go while hog and list other things but I am impulsive and that can change quickly,. I can provide my ebay id and facebook id upon request if you want to see what else I am selling and combine it with the stuff for sale here. Paypal, checks and money orders accepted. 

Okay, without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

6 minutes ago, Bird said:

Thanks for the purchase I started the thread and GSP today if you want to combine any shipping I’ll p.m. later on today or tonight

Sure thing but for this MMFF9 book, shipping is already included right. I live in Texas.  Sorry but what is GSP?  

6 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

GREAT! ...what is GSP?  Did you mean GSB? (Gold Silver Bronze selling thread?)?

Yes that’s what I meant that’s what I get for talking into my phone and not looking at it