• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!!
1 1

66 posts in this topic

Hello all.  Hope everyone had a great New Years.  I got in a stack of older books right before the holiday and thought I'd offer them here first.  Shipping is included in the US and I'll knock $15 off international shipping but international shipments will have to go in Priority boxes which won't be cheap.  No return on these since they are all slabbed unless they arrive damaged in the mail.  I prefer paypal but contact me before buying and I'm sure we can work out a MO or check payment option.  1st take it depending on time stamp wins the books regarless if its in PM or in the thread but negotiations is not a I'll Take It.  No PL or HOS members and as always please send me a message if you see any issues with my sales thread or you have any questions.  Assume all of these have been pressed except for the square bound books.  Thanks for looking.

Shipping raw books in the US will be $4 for the 1st books and $0.25 for each additional book.  International shipments will be at cost and can go First Class if less then $100.

Edited by 1Cool

Daredevil 69 - CGC 9.6 - White - $100 Great Black Panther Issue SOLD!!:news:

Graders notes - very light spine stress lines to cover

Daredevil 69 front CGC 9.6.jpg

Daredevil 69 back CGC 9.6.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Defenders 10 - CGC 9.2 - $125  Classic Thor vs hulk

Graders Notes: Bindary Tear top of back cover, very light bends to cover, very light spine stress lines to cover

Defenders 10 cgc 9.2 front.jpg

Defenders 10 cgc 9.2 back.jpg

Defenders 18 - CGC 9.6 - 1st Wrecking Crew - $110  SOLD!!:news:

Graders notes - light spine stress lines to cover

Defenders 18 front CGC 9.6.jpg

Defenders 18 back CGC 9.6.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Fantastic Four 28 - CGC 7.5 - $300 - Early X-Men

Graders Notes: light bends to cover, light spine stress lines to cover, light tears to cover, moderate cover tanning to cover

Fantastic Four 28 cgc 7.5 front.jpg

Fantastic Four 28 cgc 7.5 back.jpg

Here is a set of 9 Fantastic Four Annual 6 which i think were graded very harshly and probably because I was scared to press them due to my unfamiliarity with the square bound books.  In hindsight I probably should have sent the set to Joey to see what he could do. 

Fantastic Four Annual 6 - CGC 5.5 - $300

Graders Notes - Light Spine Stress lines to cover, light tears to cover, moderate bends to cover, moderate creasing to cover

Fantastic Four Annual 6 front cgc 5.5.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual 6 back cgc 5.5.jpg

Edited by 1Cool