• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 6

136 posts in this topic

Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this comic? I detest grading Moderns, since CGC puts them to a tougher scale, and I feel this book will be my doom!

See ya in loser land!! hi.gif

I don't know, you are looking pretty good with that 5-0 record,,,I doubt you will be joining us just yet,,,of course, I will be headed to the mega-losers group myself.

CGC puts them to a tougher scale yet I've seen some moderns with visible flaws draw high numbers,,so it is a [embarrasing lack of self control] shoot. confused-smiley-013.gif

A slackasser's grade sent.

airplane.gif

Revenge taken on Norin at 6:00 PM

First a bottle, now a paper airplane. Do you have a "smoke signals" icon for the next round? poke2.gif

Are the graders notes going to be posted? shy.gif

Nope. sumo.gif Wouldn't be fair to those of us who aren't slackasses about getting their grade in.

Ditto! 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

I actually turned mine in early... acclaim.gif Oh davidking623 my worthy foe,could this be the end of the road for you? Your demise...... sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Or mine.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

GOOD LUCK! flowerred.gif

A slackasser's grade sent.

airplane.gif

Revenge taken on Norin at 6:00 PM

First a bottle, now a paper airplane. Do you have a "smoke signals" icon for the next round? poke2.gif

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Smoker_2.gif

Now where are those other two country bumpkins? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Arty always waits til the last minute to highten the "suspense". gossip.gif

The sure way to fix this would be to make timeliness a tie-breaker... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ive got a feeling this book is going to send alot of people downwards. Me included crazy.gif

What do you mean?

I gave it a very high grade.

foreheadslap.gif

i'm about as "country" as the audience of a travelling production of Angels in America, there, buddy.

grade in. i'm scared scatless of this book. i don't own any moderns - in the overstreet definition, rather than the CGC one - and don't have a clue about this book. of course, given my free-fall ever since the middle of nikos's last contest, one could make the argument rather convincingly that i haven't a clue about virtually all books

Arty always waits til the last minute to highten the "suspense". gossip.gif

Hopefully he'll forget to send a grade in! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gifpoke2.gif

You better knock him down buckeroo, so I don't have to face him in the next round.

sumo.gif