• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 6

136 posts in this topic

So everyone's in then?

Now we just wait for the inevitable shock, as Bella reveals that this book was graded by Newt, right after his lunch crab dinner bit his nose, his credit card bounced, and his GF told him she was seeing other women, and the day after he ran a nail through his foot.

AARGH!! frustrated.gif

So everyone's in then?

Now we just wait for the inevitable shock, as Bella reveals that this book was graded by Newt, right after his lunch crab dinner bit his nose, his credit card bounced, and he GF told him she was seeing other women, and the day after he ran a nail through his foot.

AARGH!! frustrated.gif

But he just saved some money by switching to Geico. thumbsup2.gif

So everyone's in then?

Now we just wait for the inevitable shock, as Bella reveals that this book was graded by Newt, right after his lunch crab dinner bit his nose, his credit card bounced, and he GF told him she was seeing other women, and the day after he ran a nail through his foot.

AARGH!! frustrated.gif

But he just saved some money by switching to Geico. thumbsup2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif I think those commercials are really funny, especially when they start off making you think it's a different commercial.

It would be funny if she put a comic on the grading contest, and then reveals that the comic was a 2.0 because it's missing about 16 pages on the inside smile.gif

Yeah real hilarious, and I'd feel sooooooo much like continuing in the contest after a *joke* like that. What's next, a dinner party where one of the plates is poisoned?

It would be funny if she put a comic on the grading contest, and then reveals that the comic was a 2.0 because it's missing about 16 pages on the inside smile.gif

Yeah real hilarious, and I'd feel sooooooo much like continuing in the contest after a *joke* like that. What's next, a dinner party where one of the plates is poisoned?

Don't give anyone ideas, I've seen how some of the threads discussing the setup of forum dinners have ended smile.gif

B00007CVRS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd like to own this book. Especially if it has the grade I think it does. But I'm probably wrong.

If this book has you salivating, then I definitely guessed wrong. Freaking Moderns. makepoint.gif

Umm, the difference being one is a contest that we probably spend less than 5 minutes per round grading a book, and it's free, and there are prizes at the end and the probably involves life and death or at least becoming very uncomfortable for awhile.

Yea, great analogy! foreheadslap.gif

I'd like to own this book. Especially if it has the grade I think it does. But I'm probably wrong.

I take it you guessed 9.8 too? blush.gif

If this book has you salivating, then I definitely guessed wrong. Freaking Moderns. makepoint.gif

Well, I've been under on all five (except for the first one, where I was right on), so I may go down in flames on this one. Where's Darth when you need him?

Thanks Aces for the tip! Now I just need to average your grade with the 6.5 I sent BellaDonna this morning, and send her a new revised grade...

devil.gif

hi.gif

Hey, the contest isn't over yet, buckeroo! makepoint.gif

All the grades are in right? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, the contest isn't over yet, buckeroo! makepoint.gif

All the grades are in right? confused-smiley-013.gif

Is Arty?