• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I wait until after SD to list on eBay?

45 posts in this topic

However, anyone who pm's me can get a scan and detailed description of any of the books that interest them. Plus, they'll all be reasonably priced on eBay. .99 with no reserve.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about listing them with a "Buy it now" of .99 ? They'll move quickly! devil.gif

poke2.gif

Some of my CGC listings were just pulled because of spamming. I listed some books that would be available in upcoming auctions. I never knew about this rule or that I was breaking it. If anyone was watching them, I am sorry. I will re-post them next week.

I just sold an Iron Fist 14 CGC 9.4 White Pages that closed yesterday. Have an X-Men 137 in 9.4. Have a MTU 1 in 9.0, 2 in 8.5, 3- 8.5, 4 -8.5, 8-9.0. Powerman 17-9.0.

I'd be interested in that MTU 1 if you got some scans!

Also, the Captain America 110,117 sounds interesting. Hell, I'll buy most of the stuff in my signature line if it's the right grade. Plus I have some odd and ends from my list if your interested. Let me know and I can pm it to ya.