• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 194 with a white pice of paper inside cover ?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Ok Im fairly new to the comic world. I bought a ASM 194 CGC 9.4 . When it arrived it had what looked like a white piece of paper protruding out at the edge of the cover where you would open the book and appeared to be on the other side of the cover page. Anyways I shook / tapped the CGC case and the object (white piece of paper) moved back inside the cover. anyways all is well as it hidden back inside book but I was just curious what this might be or why is it in this book ? I bought hundreds of CGC books at this point and this is the first time I ever came across this. Just curious . thanks  

7 minutes ago, Greg B said:

Ok Im fairly new to the comic world. I bought a ASM 194 CGC 9.4 . When it arrived it had what looked like a white piece of paper protruding out at the edge of the cover where you would open the book and appeared to be on the other side of the cover page. Anyways I shook / tapped the CGC case and the object (white piece of paper) moved back inside the cover. anyways all is well as it hidden back inside book but I was just curious what this might be or why is it in this book ? I bought hundreds of CGC books at this point and this is the first time I ever came across this. Just curious . thanks  

That would be the micro chamber paper moving about Greg. Not uncommon, and nothing to worry about. Don't tap your slabs too hard mind. That way damage lies. Do it gently, like this:

Spoiler

408367561_DrWhoSmash.gif.582302fe4f7bd0dc66bc657564b7d062.gif

https://www.cgccomics.com/resources/glossary/

micro.thumb.PNG.2640dc09f58d9bae05db239471f8c8ae.PNG

Edited by Get Marwood & I
Way not was. Band, wasn't it?