• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Fantasy #15

9 posts in this topic

I picked this book up in the late 80's.. it's been setting around my closet since then. Knowing it's had restoration (bad and terrible) I've never been too inclined to have it graded. But I figured maybe it's worth it so before I do I decided to throw it up here to see what the general group thought is for it's grade. - Thx in advance, Geoff

qIU1065.jpg

kpHaWFX.jpg

KE7xXQ7.jpg

c9sE9pQ.jpg

gVCNMrh.jpg

v1VVLNe.jpg

6bhLp1m.jpg

Pretty much any AF15 is worth grading. Yours looks solid and complete with very amateurish colour touch. The tape won't matter so much as CGC will just grade it as if the tear wasn't sealed at all. If I had to guess, I think it might be 3.5 C-1 or maybe C-2. (C= amateur resto, 1 = slight, 2 = medium). I'm sure others will know more than me.

7 hours ago, AJD said:

Pretty much any AF15 is worth grading. Yours looks solid and complete with very amateurish colour touch. The tape won't matter so much as CGC will just grade it as if the tear wasn't sealed at all. If I had to guess, I think it might be 3.5 C-1 or maybe C-2. (C= amateur resto, 1 = slight, 2 = medium). I'm sure others will know more than me.

100% agree with every part of this.