• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Been gone a while. I come bearing gifts.

14 posts in this topic

I have not posted on the boards for quite some time...been really busy. Still, I can't forget about my buddies on the CGC forums when I find a really hot deal. So here goes...

PayPal mailed out coupon codes for eBay purchases that expire on July 15th. Make sure that when you use these, that the seller actually ACCEPTS PAYPAL. When you are paying, click the box that says that you will be entering a code/coupon and select payment by PayPal. Then right before the confirmation, there will be a box that the bottom right corner that asks for the coupon code. Copy, paste, click redeem. You should see the price reflected immediately.

These can only be used ONCE per PAYPAL account.

$5 off $50 CATLSP050550

$15 off $100 CATLSP051500

$10 off $50 CATLSP051050

10% off CATLSP051025 (Maximum of $25)

PRAISE MY GLORIOUS RETURN! acclaim.gif

Thanks DoubleCovaBrotha. acclaim.gif

I tried the coupons on a few payments made from Australia & it worked like a gem.

10% or $3.35 discount from one auction.

$25 discount from the second auction.

These discounts equated to me saving the cost of insured shipping from the USA to Australia. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You are the Man... hail.gif

Regards,

Russ...

Welcome back,DoubleCova,I missed the earlier paypal thread so thanks for saving me 10 clams............. 893applaud-thumb.gif..........i'll make a toast to you when I use that free cash to buy me a pint of hooch...... thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif When I was a kid, "hooch" meant the taking the top 1" of every bottle in my parents' liquor cabinet, mixing it together, and then taking it to some secret hide-away for ahem, "discreet" consumption 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Welcome back,DoubleCova,I missed the earlier paypal thread so thanks for saving me 10 clams............. 893applaud-thumb.gif..........i'll make a toast to you when I use that free cash to buy me a pint of hooch...... thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif When I was a kid, "hooch" meant the taking the top 1" of every bottle in my parents' liquor cabinet, mixing it together, and then taking it to some secret hide-away for ahem, "discreet" consumption 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

lol! you must have puked a few times doing that tongue.gif...........I had it easier,mom and dad were vodka and gin drinkers..........by the time I was through with them,they were lucky if they had 5 proof.....heh heh insane.gif