• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

loflimarjo Stan Lee forgeries & more

28 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Many COAs are mass produced, and worth nothing more than the paper they're printed on.

No COA is more legit by far than COA.  COA screams FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:03 PM, kav said:

No COA is more legit by far than COA.  COA screams FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this beauty!! lol 

The Sinnott and Buscema forgeries are almost as bad as his Stan Lee forgeries!!!    :screwy: 

When his paper trail of purchases includes these books that he's forging signatures onto prior to them being "signed" (easy to do for investigators), his goose will be fully cooked.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/loflimarjo/m.html?item=183671158791&hash=item2ac3a77807%3Ag%3ABa4AAOSwsTJcWUPK&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Lof44.jpg

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Look at this beauty!! lol 

The Sinnott and Buscema forgeries are almost as bad as his Stan Lee forgeries!!!    :screwy: 

When his paper trail of purchases includes these books that he's forging signatures onto prior to them being "signed" (easy to do for investigators), his goose will be fully cooked.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/loflimarjo/m.html?item=183671158791&hash=item2ac3a77807%3Ag%3ABa4AAOSwsTJcWUPK&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Lof44.jpg

Hopefully there will be a trail IF he bought the books on ebay but they look like dollar box LCS stuff mostly or he bought someone's lame collection and is spinning hay into gold.  This looks like about a $5 book which is about the priciest one he's featured so far.

25 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Most of his feedback is set to Private, but did find this little gem.  I guess he hates competition?  Or is it Pot meet Kettle?

image.thumb.png.47709090bfd53c584b77dd0a2b15535d.png

I have a feeling that based on just how bad these forgeries are, and how stupidly bold a forger he is that he's also very careless. I'm going to start systematically going through all of the ebay sales for each book he forged signatures on. It's really easy, just time consuming. Here's how: As an example, take this one:

Bat.jpg

Now, you search past sales for this book like so:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/32727/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Batman+190&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=14&_sadis=15&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_stpos=11758 

I'm betting that he's sufficiently stupid to have culled at least one or two, if not more of his forgery materials from ebay, both individual books and collections! I

Edited by James J Johnson

2 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Most of his feedback is set to Private, but did find this little gem.  I guess he hates competition?  Or is it Pot meet Kettle?

image.thumb.png.47709090bfd53c584b77dd0a2b15535d.png

Thank god he warned me.  I will not be buying anything from l***a.