• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nate Stockman Commission... could not have been happier...
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I just got the final pics of a commission I asked Nate Stockman to do... and WOW I could not be happier and could not recommend him more.  We decided finalized the deal 5 days ago!!! I know he is not that well known yet but this started because I picked up one a piece of his off of ebay of wolverine and colossus. I really loved the piece so I started following his marvel work and him on twitter. I reached out last year but he was not taking on commissions at the time- last week I saw he opened his commissions list but it was filled before I could respond. I tweeted him that I missed out and that I wanted a companion piece of the one I had.. he was into doing it so he opened another spot.. and we decided on the evil counters of Juggernaut and Saber-tooth. It came out perfect.. reasonably priced and lightening quick!! 

Here it is! I can not wait to have it in my hands next week.

Nate Stockman Fastball Special 2.jpg