• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Yellow label madness! Overflowing with X-Men & Wolverine issues

41 posts in this topic

Hello again all!  The aggressive downsizing continues as the hunt for a new house hits an unfortunate reset...  

Payment:  PayPal only, due within 5 days.

Shipping:  USPS insured priority, cost is included in the book's price for shipping within the US.   International shipping will be at cost, minus the corresponding US shipping figure (I'm flexible on the USPS shipping tier, though I recommend tracking at the minimum).  Also, since I have multiple books listed at present...buy two books and I'll subtract $5 from the overall total, buy three and I'll subtract $10.  More books than that?  I'll figure out the discount based on total books, I ship a max of three books in a medium flat rate box.  I typically have books at the post office by the next day. 

If by chance the USPS goes above and beyond to defeat my packaging and the slab is damaged in transit, prior to doing ANYTHING ELSE, save all the packing material and contact me.  USPS regulations have been beefed up to require the packing material being available for inspection (pictures suffice based on experience) in order to file a proper insurance claim.

Returns:  No returns on CGC graded books unless I make an error in the listing or fail to disclose a problem.    

On the HoS?  Nope.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), 1600+ eBay feedback for me as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn

Offers and negotiations by PM always welcome, an :takeit: trumps all else.  Enough rules, on to the books!

Edited by mattn792
"I'll take it guy" mysteriously disappeared...