• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Yellow label madness! Overflowing with X-Men & Wolverine issues

41 posts in this topic

Hello again all!  The aggressive downsizing continues as the hunt for a new house hits an unfortunate reset...  

Payment:  PayPal only, due within 5 days.

Shipping:  USPS insured priority, cost is included in the book's price for shipping within the US.   International shipping will be at cost, minus the corresponding US shipping figure (I'm flexible on the USPS shipping tier, though I recommend tracking at the minimum).  Also, since I have multiple books listed at present...buy two books and I'll subtract $5 from the overall total, buy three and I'll subtract $10.  More books than that?  I'll figure out the discount based on total books, I ship a max of three books in a medium flat rate box.  I typically have books at the post office by the next day. 

If by chance the USPS goes above and beyond to defeat my packaging and the slab is damaged in transit, prior to doing ANYTHING ELSE, save all the packing material and contact me.  USPS regulations have been beefed up to require the packing material being available for inspection (pictures suffice based on experience) in order to file a proper insurance claim.

Returns:  No returns on CGC graded books unless I make an error in the listing or fail to disclose a problem.    

On the HoS?  Nope.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), 1600+ eBay feedback for me as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn

Offers and negotiations by PM always welcome, an :takeit: trumps all else.  Enough rules, on to the books!

Edited by mattn792
"I'll take it guy" mysteriously disappeared...

Kicking off with Uncanny X-Men 211.  First full appearance of the Marauders.  Signed by artist John Romita, Jr. on 10/12/2013.

$120

211 front.JPG

211 rear.JPG

Next up is Uncanny X-Men 222.  Wolverine vs. Sabretooth cover, appearance by the Marauders.  Signed by artist Marc Silvestri on 1/26/2014 and writer Chris Claremont on 2/8/2014.

$175

222 front.JPG

222 rear.JPG

Another double signed book...Uncanny X-Men 277.  Wolverine vs. Gambit cover.  Signed by writer Chris Claremont on 6/13/2014 and artist Jim Lee on 7/27/2014.

$135

277 front.JPG

277 rear.JPG

Double signed?  Ha!  This one is triple signed!  Uncanny X-Men 267, early Gambit.  Signed by artists Jim Lee & Whilce Portacio on 7/19/2013, and artist Scott Williams on 7/20/2013.

$219

267 front.JPG

267 rear.JPG

Switching gears to our dear Mr. Logan for a bit.  Wolverine 39, appearances by Storm, Elsie-Dee, and the Reavers.  Signed by writer Larry Hama on 10/10/2015.

$85

39 front.JPG

39 rear.JPG

Wolverine 41.  All kinds of guest appearances, including Cable and Sabretooth.  Signed by writer Larry Hama on 6/13/2015.

$80

41 front.JPG

41 rear.JPG

Uncanny X-Men 212.  Wolverine vs. Sabretooth.  Signed by writer Chris Claremont on 10/11/2012  

Blue labels have gone as high as $320 lately.  Let's call this one $295.

212 front.JPG

212 rear.JPG

That's it for the X-Men tonight.  Let's finish up with some more Wolverine...

Wolverine 38.  Great cover featuring Albert the android, Storm appearance.  Signed by writer Larry Hama on 10/10/2015.

$85

38 front.JPG

38 rear.JPG

Last one for tonight -- Wolverine 16.  Part six (conclusion) of the Gehenna Stone Affair.  Signed by writer Peter David on 9/2/2012.

$95

16 front.jpg

16 rear.jpg