• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage August Auction

25 posts in this topic

Check out the GA section. Looks like JP is continuing the liquidation of his stock. A lot of great DC Mile Highs up for auction this time. gossip.gif

hummina hummina...

These books are just insane!!!

817009134o.jpg

817009124o.jpg

if you were to buy that book and crack it, would CGC be able to re-designate it as a Church if you had it reholdered some time down the road? while i expect the answer is "yes," i often wonder about pedigreed books that don't have obvious markings and don't come slabbed with COAs

if you were to buy that book and crack it, would CGC be able to re-designate it as a Church if you had it reholdered some time down the road? while i expect the answer is "yes," i often wonder about pedigreed books that don't have obvious markings and don't come slabbed with COAs

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I recently had an Ohio Pedigree book come back from CGC unslabbed due to overhang. The problem is that the book was returned without the Metro label desgnating that it's a pedigree. Now I don't have any proof that it's a pedigree copy. If this was a Church book, I would've been really upset.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I recently had an Ohio Pedigree book come back from CGC unslabbed due to overhang. The problem is that the book was returned without the Metro label desgnating that it's a pedigree. Now I don't have any proof that it's a pedigree copy. If this was a Church book, I would've been really upset.

I'm guessing you could probably call Metro, explain the situation, and get a new label printed up.

I can't see wny they woudn't do that for you. Worth a phonecall, in any case.

What was the book, out of curiosity?

I'm guessing you could probably call Metro, explain the situation, and get a new label printed up.

I can't see wny they woudn't do that for you. Worth a phonecall, in any case.

What was the book, out of curiosity?

Thanks, I'll try that.

The book was a Jumbo Comics #86 in around 9.0 condition.

Good lord, the Church copy of All-Star #1 is going up on the block. Hmm, wonder if I should sell some vital organs on the black market...

Hopefully amidst all the furor for the pedigreed keys I can pick up a nice non-pedigreed VF All-Star at a sweet price... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif