• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DELETE

22 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, crassus said:

Comics are also about money, and you are a business person, I presume, and Boardies would assume you would know better, and would follow the rules. 

I know how to follow rules. I left one comic on ebay by accident and have taken it down. I guess me making an honest mistake, is the biggest problem of everyone's life? That's kinda sad.

27 minutes ago, dylanthekid said:

I know how to follow rules. I left one comic on ebay by accident and have taken it down. I guess me making an honest mistake, is the biggest problem of everyone's life? That's kinda sad.

This kind of response most likely will not endear with a lot of buyers here.  A pm may have been best but folks could have just hit the report (to the mods) and had the thread removed.  By not doing so, I think folks were trying to be helpful and have you fix your thread to align with the guidelines.  Not only are the guidelines available and the responsibility of the seller/buyer to read but I saw an earlier post where you had book(s) on FB as well as on Ebay even before I saw the Action still listed.  So it seemed at least to me (and I am not indicted anyone else) that you continued be outside the guidelines.  You have been registered here for nearly three years so that seems like enough to know and have had time to peruse and understand the guidelines.

In any event, I wish you the best and take the comments as constructive so you can post and share more.  

Take care.and stay warm from the frigid temps you're experiencing.