• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate X-Men 61 RRP .........

15 posts in this topic

The guy at my LCS always sells those variants/exclusives for $2-3 or gives them away. He had the sketch cover, but sold it to some other guy for like $2 before I could get there. mad.gif I would have flipped that so fast....

I guess it just really sucks that you couldn't have been there sooner to snatch it up. I mean, it could end up like the Astonishing X-Men RRP, and be real hot for several months, then drop back down to the $20 range, but still. $2. wow.

I guess it just really sucks that you couldn't have been there sooner to snatch it up. I mean, it could end up like the Astonishing X-Men RRP, and be real hot for several months, then drop back down to the $20 range, but still. $2. wow.

He had that one too. I went in one day and he had it up on the wall for cover price. I went home and checked eBay to see if it was worth anything and by the time I went back it was gone. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

cover price on that book is 0.00 us/canada so why didn't you pick it up

Because I am stupid. Seriously, I have no idea why I didn't buy it (he had it marked under $5). I was kicking myself for a week. mad.gif

No, I was talking about the Astonishing X-Men RRP, which came out months ago. I had the opportunity to buy that one, but screwed it up.

My LCS had already sold the sketch variant to UXM 61 by the time I got there today.