• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Charges
1 1

8 posts in this topic

About to submit some books and i have searched this forum for some answers, hope the collective can help with a question.

16 books for quickpress/Grading

3 books for grading/pressing/screening

The invoice comes up as shipping charges for both...Can i send these in the same box or do i need to send separately?

8 hours ago, RSS0429 said:

About to submit some books and i have searched this forum for some answers, hope the collective can help with a question.

16 books for quickpress/Grading

3 books for grading/pressing/screening

The invoice comes up as shipping charges for both...Can i send these in the same box or do i need to send separately?

In some cases, you can ask CGC to hold the shipments so they can be shipped together.  You should call CGC with this question.

49 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

They told me they would not do it.  Separate invoices get shipped individually.

I guess i didn't explain correctly. When i went to check out after adding the items in my cart, there are 2 groups seen, each have different shipping charges. Am i supposed to pack them separately and ship separately? Seems like a silly question i know..see attached. 

image.png

5 minutes ago, RSS0429 said:

I guess i didn't explain correctly. When i went to check out after adding the items in my cart, there are 2 groups seen, each have different shipping charges. Am i supposed to pack them separately and ship separately? Seems like a silly question i know..see attached. 

image.png

All I know is what they said about invoices.  It looks like you have 2 packages there...  I asked not to save money, rather to prevent me from taking another trip to the post office.  They said no.

1 minute ago, Karl Liebl said:

All I know is what they said about invoices.  It looks like you have 2 packages there...  I asked not to save money, rather to prevent me from taking another trip to the post office.  They said no.

Ok thanks ill pack them separately and ship em off