• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 57 (first Vision)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Thanks all. Ya it's just one of my favourites, I was given it when I was 9 years old by my grandfather. I hoped it was good enough to slab, but I hadn't looked at the back cover for a while and once I took a hard look at it I was worried. I think if you all think it's a 5-ish now then I can send it for a clean/press and cross my fingers from there. Thanks 

Looks pretty solid to me, but that back cover is pretty dirty, and the color loss on the front cover is a bit of a problem. The date stamp is cool and shouldn't affect the grade. Right now I'm thinking 5.0, maybe 5.5. A cleaning certainly should help that back cover and boost the grade a bit. Good luck!  :wishluck:

Thanks for updating the forum.

Without a doubt, if you want to maximize your book's potential, send it to CCS before grading.

Congratulations on the amazing grades for all the books you received back from CGC.