• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern day comics
2 2

56 posts in this topic

Go in comic store.  Look around for #1 issues.  Buy em all.  Keep repeating thsi every month.  Wait a few weeks and $$$$$ :flipbait:

42 minutes ago, kav said:

Go in comic store.  Look around for #1 issues.  Buy em all.  Keep repeating thsi every month.  Wait a few weeks and $$$$$ :flipbait:

First appearances too  like that homeless guy on the corner of fifth and main in amazing spiderman 375, they thought they could sneak that one in, but we caught it.

The scratch and sniff variant was good too, a combination of urine, body odor and rotten cheese, exactly why I didn't get my copy graded.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

First appearances too  like that homeless guy on the corner of fifth and main in amazing spiderman 375, they thought they could sneak that one in, but we caught it.

Yes always flip thru the books-if there's a speaking character that has never appeared before-BUY IT.

Like that prostitute trying to advance on iron man in invincible 243

-have 10 copies.

I tried to get mine graded, it came back they said it smelled like it had been dunked in the hudson

Must have been new grader-thats the Hudson River pedigree-recommend sending back.

1 hour ago, kav said:

Yes always flip thru the books-if there's a speaking character that has never appeared before-BUY IT.

I'm STILL waiting for the guy on the roof of Amazing Fantasy 15 cover to get his own comic and movie.:bigsmile: Hey look Ma it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e6936700afc4dea706f8b0b15c701095.jpg

4 hours ago, tv horror said:

I'm STILL waiting for the guy on the roof of Amazing Fantasy 15 cover to get his own comic and movie.:bigsmile: Hey look Ma it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e6936700afc4dea706f8b0b15c701095.jpg

What about the guy who built the clocktower the riddler is hanging from in batman 491. How come he gets left in the dark, maybe he gets a book where he subcontracts a job and gets burnt on the deal  than there is a long drawn out civil court proceeding in Gotham high court that stretches a few issues. Maybe batman and the riddler get brought on as witnesses to the mans ability to build clock towers. Than say he loses the case and in frustration he aggressively pushes past a court clerk as hes exiting the building than stumbles into a garbage can which in turn goes flying bumps an overweight lady in the back as shes holding her mustard drenched sausage she just purchased from a street vendor and gets mustard on her 2 stitched blouse and in turn her and the architect get into a verbal jousting match in the street before he wins a heated battle of shut the f up

Say his name is Steve, we could call the first issue vengeance of Steve, than the proceeding 5 issues clock fall

Sound good?

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What about the guy who built the clocktower the riddler is hanging from in batman 491. How come he gets left in the dark, maybe he gets a book where he subcontracts a job and gets burnt on the deal  than there is a long drawn out civil court proceeding in Gotham high court that stretches a few issues. Maybe batman and the riddler get brought on as witnesses to the mans ability to build clock towers. Than say he loses the case and in frustration he aggressively pushes past a court clerk as hes exiting the building than stumbles into a garbage can which in turn goes flying bumps an overweight lady in the back as shes holding her mustard drenched sausage she just purchased from a street vendor and gets mustard on her 2 stitched blouse and in turn her and the architect get into a verbal jousting match in the street before he wins a heated battle of shut the f up

Say his name is Steve, we could call the first issue vengeance of Steve, than the proceeding 5 issues clock fall

Sound good?

That does sound good.

9 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Sound good?

Maybe he could team up with the Clock King and together rob all the time locked safes in Gotham, coming soon to a Comic store near you The Case of Tempus fugit.(thumbsu

download.jpg

young-workman-worried-about-the-time-on-white-background_1459-6696.jpg

Edited by tv horror

8 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Maybe he could team up with the Clock King and together rob all the time locked safes in Gotham, coming soon to a Comic store near you The Case of Tempus fugit.(thumbsu

download.jpg

young-workman-worried-about-the-time-on-white-background_1459-6696.jpg

um Chronos would also want a piece of that action

Chronos_(comics)_-_David_Clinton.jpg

33 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yeah let's make TIME for them.:bigsmile:

I think that he eventually turns into the mad clocker, and clocks anyone that asks him for the time as he walks down the street

Edited by Hollywood1892
Nonsensical autocorrect